- 1 head cauliflower, cut into drumstick-like pieces
- 1 cup soy or almond milk
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Buffalo Sauce (like Frank’s Hot)
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
Vegan Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup mayo (or vegan mayo)
- 1/4 cup soy milk
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Make the ranch dressing, if using. Whisk together the mayo, soy milk, parsley, dill, garlic powder. Add a pinch of salt and season to taste, if needed. Set aside.
- Heat the milk and cornstarch together in a medium saucepan until cornstarch has dissolved. Heat the milk over medium heat until slightly thickened, about 4-5 minutes, then set aside to let cool.
- Whisk together the flour, garlic salt, paprika, onion powder, black pepper and salt in a large bowl.
- Dip the cauliflower into the flour, then into the thickened milk mixture, then back into the flour. Tap off as much of the excess flour as you can, then place in a single layer in the bottom of your Air Fryer. Repeat with the rest of the cauliflower; knowing that you may have to work in two batches depending on the size of your Air Fryer.
- Place the air fryer tray into the Air Fryer and set to 7 minutes at 400 degrees F. Let cook, then flip/shake ~halfway through cooking.
- While the cauliflower is cooking, heat the butter, buffalo hot sauce, vinegar in a small saucepan over medium heat. When cauliflower is done, toss with the melted buffalo sauce and serve immediately with the ranch dressing.
- Heat the butter, buffalo hot sauce, vinegar and Sriracha over medium heat Toss with the crispy cauliflower and serve immediately with the ranch dressing.
Keywords: buffalo cauliflower wings made in the air fryer