Vegan Chocolate Banana Popsicles that taste just like a fudgesicle! A kid-friendly dessert you can feel GOOD about! Dairy-free and only 5 ingredients!
- 4 bananas
- 3/4 cup almond (or other nut) butter
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until very smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust sweetness as needed.
- Pour the batter into 8-10 popsicle molds (will vary depending type of mold used) and freeze for at least 6 hours, until solid.
- Enjoy! Store in a sealed container in the freezer until ready to serve.
Keywords: popsicle, banana popsicle, banana nice cream, chocolate, peanut butter, almond butter, vegan, dairyfree