FREE Plant-Based Protein Course with 40+ Recipes
Enter your email address to get the recipes and course! You'll need to visit your inbox and confirm your subscription to get it.
2015, it’s been real. Thank you for making it another delicious year! To celebrate, I’ve rounded up the top 15 recipes of 2015, voted on by you through your pins, tweets and comments. I too rarely say how grateful I am that you take the time to stop by my site. The most rewarding aspect of operating this blog is reading your feedback. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Since we are currently downunder in NZ, I’ll be taking the next week off. Wishing you lots of peace & love in this holiday season. See you in the new year!
2. Peanut Butter and Jelly Overnight Oats: Whipped peanut butter and banana oats layered with grape chia filling! A heart healthy breakfast filled with soluble fiber and omega-3 fatty acids.
3. Greek Quinoa Zucchini Fritters: Save this for when your zucchini is runneth over this summer. Crispy zucchini fritters with a garlic-hummus sauce.
5. Pizza Crackers with Pizza Hummus: Ready in just 30 minutes; homemade crackers with pizza flavored hummus.
6. Frozen Basil Margaritas: A fresh twist on a classic! Strawberry Basil Margarita with basil-salt rim. Naturally sweetened!
7. Ranch Salad: A fresh twist on a classic! Strawberry Basil Margarita with basil-salt rim. Naturally sweetened!
8. Life Changing Chocolate Chunk Cookies: You all loved these vegan, gluten free Chocolate Chip Cookies! A clean eating dessert that’s refined sugar free, flour free and delicious.
9. General Tso’s Cauliflower: A healthier twist on Chinese food! Vegan, gluten-free and low-fat alternative to take out.
10. Ramen Soup with Hoisin Tofu: Flavorful miso broth with hoisin tofu and fresh ramen noodles
11. Spring Vegetable Lasagna: Layers of zucchini, spinach, peas and creamy ricotta. Less than 350 calories per HUGE slice.
12. No-Bake Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecakes: These single serving no-bake cheesecake bites are perfect for summer, vegan and gluten-free.
13. Almost Raw Blondie Brownies: Guess you all have as big of a sweet tooth as I do! Main dishes and desserts tend to get the most love and these almost-raw brownies were no exception. Raw blondie brownie base topped with chocolate ganache.
14. Lentil Hand Pies with Walnut Pesto: These were one of my favorite recipes of the year, proving yet again that sometimes the best things come in small packages.
15. Mediterranean Zucchini Noodles: An easy, low-carb, dinner featuring zucchini noodles in a tomato-olive-feta sauce.
See also: Best Recipes of 2014
The Ultimate Plant-Based Protein Cookbook + Course
(Includes 40+ recipes!)
FREE 7-DAY COURSE + COOKBOOK