Black Bean Mango Salsa! This simple salsa is packed with fresh, delicious flavor! Mango, red bell peppers, cilantro, jalapenos, black beans and a tangy lime dressing. A must make for summer BBQs, vegan potlucks and more.
- 1 (14.5) ounce can S&W black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 ripe mangos, diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup packed fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- ⅛ to ¼ teaspoon salt, to taste
- Combine everything together in a large bowl. Season to taste, adding more salt or lime juice as desired.
- Serve with tortilla chips, vegetable scoops or as a side dish.
Keywords: salsa, black beans, vegan, mango