Buffalo Chickpea Lettuce Wraps! You are going to love these vegan and gluten-free wraps, ready in less than 20 minutes!
- 1/2 cup onion, minced
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup Buffalo sauce
- 1 head butter lettuce, washed and leaves separated
- 1 small avocado, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup cucumber, chopped
- Ranch Dressing:
- ½ cup mayo (use vegan version if needed)
- ¼ cup soymilk
- handful parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. dried dill
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- freshly ground pepper/salt
- In a medium skillet pan, cook the onion in 1 tsp. olive oil over medium-high heat until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the chickpeas and cook until toasted, another 2-3 minutes. Stir in the buffalo sauce and reduce heat to low. Simmer while you make the dressing. Turn off heat and let cool slightly.
- Toss together the mayo, soymilk, parsley, dill, garlic powder, and pinch salt/pepper. Season to taste.
- Assemble the wraps! Place a heaping tablespoon or two of the chickpeas on each piece of lettuce. Top with avocados, tomatoes and cucumber. Drizzle with ranch dressing.