Vegan kebobs! Cajun, Potato and Sausage Kebobs. This grill-friendly recipe is perfect for summer. A must for your new cookout!
- 1 (1.5 pound) bag The Little Potato Company Blushing Belle Creamer potatoes, halved
- 3 ears corn, shucked and cut crosswise into ~6 pieces per ear
- 4 vegan sausages, sliced thick
- 1/4 cup melted vegan butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 heaping tablespoon Cajun seasoning (or Old Bay seasoning)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the potatoes and cook for 8 minutes until just barely tender. The last 3 minutes of cooking time, add in the corn. Drain and let cool. This step can be done ahead of time; rinse the potatoes and corn in cold water after draining, then place in the fridge until ready to move onto step 2.
- Thread the potatoes, corn and sliced sausages onto either wooden or metal kebobs, then place kebob either on a foil-lined baking sheet, cutting board or in a large glass or metal roasting pan while you continue making the rest of the kebobs.
- Whisk together the melted butter, garlic cloves and cajun seasoning until well combined, then brush onto all of the kebobs.
- Heat a grill or grill pan to medium high heat. Add the kebobs and grill, 5-6 minutes, turning occasionally until potatoes and corn are fork tender. Remove from heat and serve!
Keywords: Kebobs, Vegan, Healthy