Carrot Cake Banana Bread! This vegan bread option is perfect for Spring and Easter! Low-fat, perfect for breakfast or dessert | www.delishknowledge.com
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax meal + 3 tablespoons water mixed together)
- 1 cup mashed bananas (~3 ripe bananas)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup finely shredded carrots
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the oil, sugar and brown sugar a few times until combined.
- Whisk in the egg then the mashed bananas, milk, vanilla extract and carrots.
- Add in the flours, cinnamon, salt, baking soda and stir together until combined.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and place in the middle rack in the middle of the oven.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes until golden brown.