This vegetarian twist is healthier and lower in calories and fat than the classic buffalo wings recipe and it’s delicious, too!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 head cauliflower
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 450 F
- Combine flour and milk together. Whisk until no lumps are left. Add garlic and onion powder.
- Cut cauliflower into bite size pieces.
- Dip each piece into the flour batter.
- Place onto a baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes.
- Combine buffalo sauce with melted butter.
- Dip each piece into the buffalo sauce. Place back onto the baking sheet and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Drizzle with remaining sauce and serve.