Crispy Buffalo Potatoes with dairy-free ranch dressing! These vegan potatoes are PERFECT for game-day or a crowd pleasing appetizer.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Toss the potatoes with olive oil and pinch of salt and pepper until very well coated. Place on a single layer on a baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes, then shake the baking sheet to loosen the potatoes and cook another 10-15 minutes until very crispy.
- While the potatoes are cooking, melt together the butter and hot sauce in a large bowl.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and immediately place the potatoes in the butter bowl. Toss to coat.
- Serve hot with ranch dressing!
Keywords: buffalo potatoes