Easy Peach Crisp for Two! This vegan peach crisp is perfect for summer nights when you want an easy dessert without a lot of effort. Serves two!
- 2 cups fresh peaches, peeled and diced
- 1/8 cup flour
- 1/8 cup oats
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chilled salted vegan butter, cut into small pieces (I use Earth Balance)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly spray two ramekins with cooking spray, then place 1 cup peaches in each, pressing them down to fit.
- In a small bowl, combine together the flour, oats, baking powder and brown sugar together. Add in the butter and mix together with a fork until small, sand-like clumps form.
- Place half of the mixture on each peach ramekin, gently pressing down to stick.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until bubbly and golden brown. Serve as is, or with a scoop of ice cream on top (THE BEST. DO IT.)
Keywords: easy peach crips