Ginger Bourbon Snap
Ginger Bourbon Snap! A perfect cocktail for fall. Cider, Bourbon and homemade ginger syrup.
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh ginger
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 2 cups apple cider
- dried apples, for garnish
- Place the ginger, water and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer, then reduce heat to low and cook until reduced by half. Strain out solids, then place syrup in a pitcher.
- Add in the apple cider, bourbon and stir together. Taste for strength preference, adding more cider or bourbon as needed.
- Shake with ice and pour into glasses, garnish each glass with a dried apple.
Courses beverage, recipe, cocktail
Recipe by Delish Knowledge at https://www.delishknowledge.com/fall-cocktail-party-menu/