FREE Plant-Based Protein Course with 40+ Recipes
Enter your email address to get the recipes and course! You'll need to visit your inbox and confirm your subscription to get it.
Today’s gift guide is for the active person in your life. I don’t know about you, but I love receiving fitness-related gear as gifts. Not only does it inspire me to exercise, especially harder this time of year, but they are also gifts I don’t tend to buy myself- the perfect treat! While I teach a variety of fitness classes during the week, my me-workouts focus around running and yoga, highlighted in the gear I’ve chosen here.
1. Polar Heart Rate Monitor Watch: Perfect for those who want to take their runs to the next level, essential in training for 1/2 or full marathons.
2. UA ColdGear Compression Leggings: Sacramento weather allows me to run all year long though I have to bundle up more in the mornings and days it gets below 40. These are my favorite tights to run in, breathable and warm.
3. UA ColdGear Headband: Along the same lines as #2, this ear warmer is perfect for windy and chilly days. I hate running with a hat on, they tend to get too hot and bulky. This ear warmer is a perfect compromise.
4. Gaiam Yoga Socks: Fun yoga socks when you want to practice sans mat. I take these traveling when I don’t have room for my yoga mat.
5. 3 Exercise Bands (Light, Medium, Heavy) and Door Anchor: Great stocking stuffers! Print off a list of fun band exercises to go with!
6. Kettlebell Set: 8-15lb. set of kettlebells, a little more expensive but a fabulous idea for the person who wants to take their workout to the next level.
The Ultimate Plant-Based Protein Cookbook + Course
(Includes 40+ recipes!)
FREE 7-DAY COURSE + COOKBOOK