Grilled Mediterranean Flatbread, a healthy vegan pizza! Grilled flatbread with tomato-basil hummus, olives, tomatoes, cucumbers, capers and lots of basil!
- 1/2 cup chopped Kalamata olives
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 English cucumber, finely diced
- 2 tbsp. capers
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- pinch salt/pepper
- 1/2 cup tomato-basil hummus
- 1 flat bread crust or pizza crust (Trader Joe’s makes a new one that’s delicious!)
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped basil leaves
- Heat a grill pan or grill to medium-high heat. Lightly spray the flat bread with spray and place on the grill until warmed through on both sides.
- Spread tomato basil hummus on one side.
- In a large bowl, toss olives, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, capers with olive oil and salt/pepper.
- Scoop onto the flatbread and sprinkle basil on-top.