Healing Cranberry Smoothie! The perfect breakfast or snack after all the holiday sweets! Packed with nutrition!
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup whole cranberries
- 2 oranges, peeled
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1–2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Place the ingredients into a high powered blender, like in the order listed: water, cranberries, oranges and banana.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. If desired, add in 1-2 tablespoons of maple syrup. Sometimes I want this more tart and sometimes I want things a little sweeter!
- If you are using a standard blender, you might need to puree a few times until smooth.
- A warning that this smoothie is a bit tart! While I love that sour/tart flavor of cranberries and orange, you may prefer it a little more sweet. In that case, add a little stevia, agave, maple, honey, whatever you prefer in with the ingredients. You can also decrease the cranberries to 1/2 cup.
Keywords: smoothie, cranberry, orange, healthy, vegan, glutenfree