The perfect side dish for Thanksgiving! Inexpensive and healthy! Even if you think you don’t like brussels sprouts, you must try this recipe!
- 1 lb. brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- salt/pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Heat the oil over medium heat in a large oven-safe skillet, like a cast-iron pan. Add the brussel sprouts to the pan and sprinkle with garlic and a pinch of salt and pepper. Let cook, without stirring, for 5 minutes. You want the sprouts to get good and brown.
- Stir and place the brussel sprouts in the oven until brown and tender, about 30 minutes. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and season to taste with salt and pepper.