Herb Roasted Potato Stacks! These mini potato stacks are sure to become a new favorite holiday side dish.
- 1 (3# bag) Holiday Blend Little Potato Company potatoes
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly spray 3 mini muffin tins (may need to work in batches) and set aside.
- Thinly slice potatoes and place in a large bowl. Add in the melted butter, olive oil, herbs, salt and pepper and gently toss to combine.
- Layer potato slices into stacks in the prepared muffin tins, filling to the top. Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes or until just tender.
- Remove and sprinkle each stack with a pinch of parmesan cheese on top, then return back to the oven for an additional 5 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Remove from oven and let sit in the cups for 5 minutes before removing.
- You can use larger muffin tins in this recipe, I just like the mini stacks! They are also great as passed appetizers.
- If you don’t need to make so many stacks, then simply halve the recipe and substitute in a bag of Terrific Trio Creamer potatoes instead.
Keywords: herb roasted potatoes