- 1 (14 ounce) can light coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup uncooked steel-cut oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 Tablespoon 100% maple syrup
- Fruit and chopped nuts, for serving
- Add all of the ingredients except for the fresh fruit and chopped nuts to the base of an Instant Pot. Stir to combine.
- Add the lid and secure, checking that the steam release handle is pointed to the “sealing” position.
- Press the “manual” button and set the cook time to 7 minutes on high pressure. Let the pressure come down naturally for 10 minutes, then quick release to remove any other pressure.
- Open the lid and stir the oatmeal, adding in more water if needed to achieve desired texture. Divide into bowls and serve with fresh fruit and chopped nuts. Makes 4 normal-ish bowls and 2 large ones.
Keywords: instant pot oatmeal