Mexican Avocado Salad! This simple avocado salad is the perfect summer salad. Light, simple and ready in just 10 minutes.
- 4 large, ripe fresh avocados, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup very thinly sliced red onion
- 1 beefsteak tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/8 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2–3 limes, zest and juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1. Place the chopped avocados, thinly sliced onion, tomato and cilantro into a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, lime zest and juice, and salt and pepper. Season to taste, adding more lime juice/salt/pepper as desired.
Keywords: Mexican Avocado Salad