No Bake Pumpkin Balls! Want a healthier pumpkin-pie snack? Try these pumpkin-date balls, vegan, gluten-free and perfectly spiced!
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates (about 9 dates)
- 3/4 cup pecans
- 1/8 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- pinch salt
- Place the pitted dates and pecans in the base of a food processor and pulse 10-12 times until finely chopped.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and pulse until just combined. The balls should easily stick together when pinched, but not be too wet. If the balls are too sticky, add in more pecans/coconut.
- Pinch 1 tablespoon balls off (I use this scoop) and roll into a ball. Place into a container lined with parchment paper and continue with the rest of the batter. Place the balls in the fridge for 30 minutes to set (sometimes I do this, sometimes I don’t depending on how hungry I am!)
- These will keep in the fridge for ~10 days, in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Keywords: vegan pumpkin balls