- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup California Raisins
- 1/2 tbsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a muffin tin with cupcake liners or spray
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder and cocoa powder.
- In a smaller bowl whisk together the eggs, oil and maple syrup.
- In a third bowl, mash very well the ripe bananas with a fork or potato masher.
- Form a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and pour in the wet. Gently stir together.
- Add in the mashed bananas and raisins and mix until just combined.
- Scoop 1/4 cup batter into muffin tins and bake for 18-20 minutes until toothpick comes out clean. Be careful not to overcook! Remove and let cool on a baking rack.