Healthy ice cream sandwiches! Peanut butter cookies stuffed with 1-ingredient banana ice cream!
- 3 frozen banana chunks (about 2-2 1/2 cups)
- 2 tbsp. chocolate chips
- 16 cooked and cooled Peanut Butter Cookies (I used the Peanut Butter Oatmeal cookies found in [url:1]Vegan Cookies InvadeYour Cookie Jar[/url] but any recipe will do)
- Place the bananas into a food processor and puree until smooth, scraping down the sides as you go.
- When the mixture is almost smooth and creamy- add in the chocolate chips and pulse 4-5 times until mixed.
- Spoon the banana ice cream onto 1 cookie, top with another and place on a baking sheet. Continue for the rest of the sandwiches.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer until ice cream is firm. Enjoy as is or wrap and enjoy for later!