Sriracha Cauliflower Buffalo Wings! Have you tried vegan cauliflower buffalo wings yet? If you love spicy food, you’ll want to try these. Crispy cauliflower wings coated with a sriracha buffalo sauce.
- 1 cup soy or almond milk
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into drumstick-like pieces
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Buffalo Sauce (like Frank’s Hot)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 3–4 tablespoons Sriracha
- vegetable oil, for frying
Vegan Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup mayo (or vegan mayo)
- 1/4 cup soy milk
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Toss the cauliflower with olive oil and place on a baking sheet in a single layer and roast for 40 minutes, until soft and slightly browned on the edges.
- Make the ranch dressing. Whisk together the mayo, soy milk, parsley, dill, garlic powder. Add a pinch of salt and season to taste, if needed. Set aside.
- Heat the milk and cornstarch together until cornstarch has dissolved. Heat the milk over medium heat until slightly thickened, then set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, garlic salt, paprika, onion powder, black pepper and salt.
- Heat a large skillet (I used a cast iron skillet) over medium heat. Add enough olive oil to have a 1/4-1/2″ layer on the bottom.
- Dip the cauliflower into the flour, then into the thickened milk mixture, then back into the flour. Place in the oil and fry until golden brown, turning on each side. Repeat with the rest of the cauliflower and place on a paper-towel lined plate to soak up an excess oil.
- Heat the butter, buffalo hot sauce, vinegar and Sriracha over medium heat. Toss with the crispy cauliflower and serve immediately with the ranch dressing.
- Serving Size: 1/4th cauliflower, not including dressing
- Calories: 246
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 732 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 33 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 7 g