Sweet and Spicy Rosemary Roasted Nuts! You will LOVE these roasted nuts, perfect for christmas gifts. Vegan, Gluten-Free and Naturally Sweetened.
- 3 cups raw mixed nuts (I used a mixture of pecans, cashews and walnuts)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne (can use more for added heat)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toss the nuts with sugar, cumin, cayenne and salt
- Melt the coconut oil in a small saucepan and add the rosemary and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in the maple syrup.
- Add the nut mixture and toss to combine.
- Place in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, toss and place back in the oven for 2 more minutes until golden and toasted (watch to make sure they don’t burn)
- Remove from oven and let cool, then transfer to a container and enjoy!
Make sure to use raw nuts, not already roasted. I buy mine at Trader Joe’s- I think they have the best prices on raw nuts!
Keywords: Christmas Gifts, Holiday Gifts, Snacks, Appetizer, Mixed Nuts, Cocktail Nuts