Tequila Sunrise Sorbet! A refreshing, light dessert that pairs perfectly with spicy mexican food.
- 2 cups orange juice
- 4 tbsp. sugar
- 3 tbsp. tequila
- 2 tbsp. cherry juice
- In a high speed blender (like a [url:1]BlendTec[/url]), puree the orange juice and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Place in the fridge to cool for at least 1 hour.
- Add the tequila and process with an [url:2]ice cream machine[/url].
- Once the mixture starts to harden, drizzle in the cherry juice.
- Place the mixture into the freezer to harden.
- Serving Size: 1/4th recipe
- Calories: 127
- Carbohydrates: 25 g