No Bake Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie! The BEST chocolate pie; tastes just like a peanut butter cup and you’ll never guess the secret ingredient!
- 12 ounces chocolate chips (try dark chocolate chips– so good!)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 12 ounces silken tofu (must be silken, not firm)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- scant 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt together the chocolate chips and coconut oil until chocolate is smooth. I usually do this in the microwave in 30 second increments; stirring after each 30 seconds until chocolate is smooth. Let cool slightly.
- Add all of the pie ingredients to a blender and puree until very, very smooth: tofu, melted chocolate, peanut butter, almond milk, cinnamon.
- Add the chocolate filling to the graham crackers crust and tap a few times on the counter to let the filling settle and distribute evenly in the crust.
- Place in the fridge to let set for at least 3-4 hours.
- Serve! You don’t need anything else, but if you want to take this pie over the top then may I suggest coconut whip and berries.
Keywords: vegan chocolate, pie, vegan dessert