Vegan Pumpkin Cookies! These easy pumpkin cookies are soft, chewy and perfect for Fall. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies; a must-make!
- 1/2 cup softened vegan butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream together the softened butter and brown sugar together with a hand-mixer or in the base of a stand mixer.
- Add the vanilla extract and pumpkin puree to the butter mixture and mix together until well combined.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt together until well combined, then add into the pumpkin mixture. Stir until just combined, then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop 1-2 tablespoons of batter and roll into a ball, then place on a lightly greased baking sheet and gently press down. Continue with the rest of the batter, placing the cookies 2 inches apart on the baking sheet.
- Cook for 9-10 minutes, then remove from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Keywords: vegan pumpkin cookies