A fun-twist on traditional potato salad! Tangy dill pickle potato salad that’s perfect for your next picnic, potluck or cookout.
- 1 3 lb. bag The Little Potato Company Little Charmers Red
- 3 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 6 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 medium dill pickles, finely chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped (optional for non-vegan version)
- 1 cup mayo (regular or vegan)
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle juice
- 3 teaspoons mustard
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Place the potatoes into a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 15 minutes until potatoes are tender. If adding eggs, add them to the pot the last 8 minutes of cooking.
- Drain the potatoes and let cool.
- While the potatoes are cooling, chop the vegetables and make the dressing. Whisk together the mayo, dill pickle juice, mustard, celery seed, salt and pepper. Season to taste, adding more salt/pepper/pickle juice to your liking.
- Halve the potatoes, then place them into a large bowl with the chopped celery, scallions, pickles and eggs, if using. Add dressing and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, then serve.
Keywords: dill pickle potato salad