Raspberry Chia Jam made with frozen berries! This no-sugar jam takes less than 10 minutes to make and tastes amazing! Only 30 calories, 1g protein and 2.5g fiber in 2 tablespoons! No Sugar Added!
- 12 ounces frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- maple extract, optional
- Place the thawed berries into the base of a blender and pulse a few times until broken down.
- Add the berries into a large bowl and add the orange juice, chia seeds and vanilla, then mix together until well combined. If you prefer a sweeter jam, then add in maple syrup.
- Place in the fridge for 15 minutes, then remove and stir again. Cover and place back in the fridge until gelled, about 2-3 hours. If you want a more smooth jam, then place back in the blender once gelled and blend again.
Keywords: chia seed, frozen berries, vegan