Grilled Vegetable & Potato Platter with Lemon-Feta Dip and Roasted Pepper Hummus! Easy, summer entertaining, make a giant platter of grilled vegetables and dip ahead of time for no-fuss dinner.
This vegetable platter! Friends, this is a must-make for late-summer entertaining. I made a version of this two times last week when my family was visiting, and we all couldn’t get enough. Vibrant, fresh, and easy. My buzz words for this time of year.
Since we are soaking up every minute on our deck until Fall comes, I simply serve a overflowing platter these grilled vegetables and potatoes with a bottle of chilled rosé. Maybe some pita bread on the side if someone’s in the mood for sandwich. That’s it! Perfect to pick bites from in between conversations, chasing toddlers and soaking up summer.
The star of this platter are the mini grilled potatoes by The Little Potato Company. If you haven’t tried these yet, this platter is the perfect introduction. No scrubbing, no peeling, no slicing. Simply toss the potatoes with a bit of oil and seasoning and grill to tender.
BL and I both love how easy they are to prepare and they go well with just about every meal. Since summertime equals veggie burgers on the grill at least weekly in our house, these grilling potatoes have become our go-to side dish.
See also: potatoes are a good for you food. Sadly, they get an unfair reputation, as I know many of my clients have questions about them. Limiting french fries? Sure. Limiting baked, grilled, steamed or roasted potatoes? Why? The humble potato is a great source of potassium, calcium and magnesium, which increase vasodilation and therefore can help to naturally decrease blood pressure. So, if you’ve been avoiding potatoes, please welcome them back into your diet.
A sucker for a good dip, I served these vegetables with store-bought hummus and a homemade lemon-feta dip. I made a similar spread for these beet & arugula sandwiches, loved the salty flavor so much that I knew it would be great for this platter.
Though, these potatoes and vegetables are so flavorful that you don’t even need the dip if it’s too much fuss. Or, do what I did the next day: spread the lemon-feta mix on a pita bread, then stuff with leftover vegetables and potatoes. With a platter as gorgeous as this, I’m definitely of the mind-set to cook once, eat as many times as possible.
If you try this recipe, let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, and tag your Instagram photos with #delishknowledge . I absolutely love seeing your creations. Happy cooking!Print
Grilled Vegetable Platter with Lemon-Feta Dip and Roasted Pepper Hummus! Easy, summer entertaining! Make a giant platter of grilled vegetables and dip ahead of time for no-fuss dinner. BBQ grilled potatoes, any vegetable you want and a salty, tangy dip! Vegetarian and gluten-free.
- Grilled Vegetable and Potato Platter:
- 6 cups sliced, assorted vegetables (roughly 1 zucchini, 1 yellow squash, 1 cup cherry tomatoes, 1 cup sugar snap peas, 10 mini peppers)
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package The Little Potato Company BBQ Blend Potatoes
- Lemon-Feta Dip:
- ½ cup feta crumbles
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- Preheat grill to medium-high. If using a oven/grill pan, preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Prepare all vegetables. Place vegetables in a roasting or glass pan and toss with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and a large pinch of salt and pepper. Let marinate for 15 minutes.
- Remove the cardboard sleeve, seasoning pack and plastic film from the BBQ potato blend. Add the seasoning pack contents and 1 tablespoon oil to the tray. Toss until well coated.
- Place uncovered tray on the grill (or in oven). Cook for 30 – 40 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the vegetables from the marinate and place on the grill. Cook for a couple minutes on each side, until tender and marked by the grill.
- Place the feta, lemon juice, greek yogurt and salt/pepper in the base of a food processor. Process until creamy and smooth, roughly 1-2 minutes. Remove and place in a bowl.
- Arrange vegetables and grilled potatoes on a platter along with the whipped feta dip. Serve now or later at room temperature.