Summer in a bowl! Fresh peaches, tomatoes, basil and crusty bread with white balsamic dressing.
- 4 thick slices day old sourdough bread, cubed (about 1 1/2 cups cubed bread)
- 2 large ripe beefsteak tomatoes, large dice
- 2 ripe peaches, large dice
- 1/2 cup torn basil leaves
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. [url:1]white balsamic vinegar reduction[/url]
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- pinch salt/pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the cubed bread bread on a baking sheet and toast for 3-4 minutes each side until golden and crusty.
- Place the minced garlic clove in a small bowl with the [url:2]balsamic reduction[/url]. Whisk together and slowly drizzle in the olive oil until an emulsion forms.
- Toss the bread cubes, peaches, tomatoes and basil leaves with the dressing.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.