FREE Plant-Based Protein Course with 40+ Recipes
Enter your email address to get the recipes and course! You'll need to visit your inbox and confirm your subscription to get it.
There are salads and then there are salads. This is the latter. Big hearty salads bursting with fresh produce and a bright, flavorful dressing. Whenever I talk to my clients about incorporating more salads into their meals, I get the obligatory eye-roll. But I’m not talking about boring salads of lettuce, croutons, shredded carrots and fat free dressing.
Uck. I wouldn’t want that either.
Big bountiful salads filled with raw or roasted vegetables, bright, flavorful dressings, lean protein & creamy avocado (a must for me). These are the salads dreams are made of.
Next time you’re craving a salad, try this one or follow my below guide:
1. Pick a base: any lettuce will do
2. Add extra green vegetables: green peppers, sprouts, broccoli, whatever
3. Add a pop of color: red bell peppers, carrots, tomatoes, you get the idea
4. Crunch! My favorite part- nuts, seeds, toasty things are best
5. Mix in extras: My go-to’s- chickpeas, baked tofu, cooked quinoa, rice or millet
6. Top it with a flavorful dressing! Save this mix-and match guide for healthy, delicious choices
If you try this recipe, let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, and tag your Instagram photos with #delishknowledge . I absolutely love seeing your creations. Happy cooking!Print
Why not keep the salad love going? Enjoy these favorites:
The Ultimate Plant-Based Protein Cookbook + Course
(Includes 40+ recipes!)
FREE 7-DAY COURSE + COOKBOOK